Are you regretting buying an underperforming, overpriced insurance policy? You're preaching to the choir because there are lots of Avon residents who feel the same.
Unbelievable but true, the vast majority of insurance customers kept buying from the same company for at least four years, and nearly half have never compared insurance rates at all. Ohio insurance shoppers could save about $700 every year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don't believe the amount of savings they would get if they bought a different policy. Due to the fact that there are so many choices, it's nearly impossible to locate a lower cost insurance company.
Take policy discounts and save on car insurance
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you may be missing some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Certain credits will be shown when you get a quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about prior to getting the savings. If you don't get every credit you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- Policy Bundle Discount - When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance and place coverage with the same company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find affordable Avon auto insurance.
- Theft Prevention Discount - Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Avon auto insurance quote.
- Lower Rates for Military - Having a deployed family member can result in better rates.
- Distant Student - Youth drivers who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Avon and do not have access to a covered vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Savings for New Vehicles - Buying a new car instead of a used car can cost up to 25% less since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Federal Government Employee - Active or retired federal employment may qualify for a discount when you quote Avon auto insurance but check with your company.
Don't be shocked that some credits don't apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won't be that lucky.
A few companies that may include most of the discounts above include:
When getting free Avon auto insurance quotes, it's a good idea to all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Depending on the company, some discounts might not be offered on policies in Avon. To view insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Ohio, follow this link.
All the larger insurance companies make it easy to get pricing on their websites. Comparing prices online doesn't take much effort as you simply type in the coverages you want into the form. Upon sending the form, their rating system automatically orders your credit score and driving record and returns a price. Being able to quote online makes comparing rates easy, and it's necessary to perform this step if you are searching for the lowest payment possible.
In order to use this form to compare rates, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you have a policy now, it's recommended you type in deductibles and limits as shown on your current policy. This makes sure you will get rate quotes for exact coverage.
The following companies have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Avon, OH. If more than one company is shown, it's a good idea that you compare several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Impala LTZ||$714||$357||$60|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Crew Cab 4WD||$868||$434||$72|
|Dodge Ram Crew Cab ST 2WD||$746||$373||$62|
|Ford Edge Sport 2WD||$730||$365||$61|
|Ford Escape XLT 2WD||$758||$379||$63|
|Ford Explorer Limited 2WD||$684||$342||$57|
|Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$706||$353||$59|
|Ford Focus SES 4-Dr Sedan||$622||$311||$52|
|Ford Fusion Sport 4-Dr Sedan||$836||$418||$70|
|GMC Sierra SL Crew Cab 2WD||$876||$438||$73|
|Honda Accord LX 4-Dr Sedan||$514||$257||$43|
|Honda CR-V EX 2WD||$656||$328||$55|
|Honda Civic LX 4-Dr Sedan||$716||$358||$60|
|Honda Odyssey EX-L W/Navigation||$944||$472||$79|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD||$854||$427||$71|
|Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4-Dr Sedan||$764||$382||$64|
|Nissan Rogue SL 2WD||$630||$315||$53|
|Toyota Camry LE||$776||$388||$65|
|Toyota Corolla S||$566||$283||$47|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Ohio minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Price estimates do not factor in Avon location which can influence auto insurance rates significantly.
Where to set your deductibles
The example below shows how choosing a deductible and can affect Chevrolet Malibu yearly insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The rates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Chevrolet Malibu rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Male drivers versus female drivers
The information below shows the comparison of insurance premiums for male and female drivers in Avon. The data is based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no other discounts are factored in on a Nissan Altima 2.5 S.
Nissan Altima rates are for example purposes only. To get rate quotes for your specific vehicle, click here.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When it comes to insurance from an agent or online for your personal vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Every situation is different.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Do I need special coverage while pulling a rented trailer?
- Am I covered if I hit someone who is not insured?
- Is my nanny covered when transporting my kids?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
If you can't answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
More effort can pay off
Consumers switch companies for a number of reasons such as delays in responding to claim requests, extreme rates for teen drivers, poor customer service or high prices. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new insurance company can be pretty painless.
Budget-friendly insurance in Avon is attainable both online as well as from independent agents in Avon, so get free Avon auto insurance quotes from both of them to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies don't offer the ability to get quotes online and these smaller companies sell through independent insurance agencies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it's very important that you do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage only to regret at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Additional learning opportunities
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes in Ohio? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Police Officers in Ohio? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Versa in Ohio? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Ohio Auto Insurance Quotes for Infrequent Drivers? (FAQ)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)